Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love Those Plates!

I found this blog that has their favorite obsession today.. funny, it's along the lines of my own... she obsessed about ceramic mugs, I obsess ALWAYS about plates. I LOVE plates. If I had it my way, I would start a little brick and mortar store that had place settings of all different plates, glasses and silverware. I would have everything from plastic/melamine to fine china.
And of course, on some place settings, I would add some SooBoo designs tent place cards!

What do you think? Can you tell what is Melamine and what is not?


1 comment:

thursday said...

Thanks for the mention!

I really love plates too. I'm actually on my way to the thrift shop to pick up a few vintage plates. I'm having a bake sale on Saturday and I need some inexpensive plates that I can give away with the cakes.